Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The black sport




I'm a big fan of speedway. Last Sunday I went to the stadium to support the team of my city - Victoria Piła. It was great! Imagine, my team really won only after the last race. Let’s take quickly a look at the rules of the game:
 
1. There are two teams - this time Pi
ła was against Opole. In each team there are 7 players
2. There are 15 races. In each race there are two players from each team.
3. Depending on the result of the race the player and his team wins points: 1st place: 3 points, 2nd place: 2 points, 3rd place: 1 point, 4th place : no point.

During the competition, Pi
ła was losing but after the 14th race we were winning with one point over Opole. In the last race our players won 5:1 (so they were on the 1st and 2nd place) and then we won the whole game with the result 47:42.
You can watch this extraordinary race here ;-)

And what about you, do you like the "black sport"? Maybe one day we could go together...


8 comments:

  1. I would really like to practice this sport, at least to try it once! It seems to be dangerous, but wonderful!;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes,it's wonderful but... don't try it please! You can watch it and support my favourite team, but don't do it ! :)

      Delete
  2. eheh ok ok, but at least I have to see a real competition of it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ania, you know that I love this sport, I have a speedway junky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you know that there is a stadium not far from my home? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ania! Of course !! :-) But there not speedway competition... :-( but, maybe next year? :)

      Delete
  5. I wonder how you got involved in it. Can you say?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This story it's not complicated - my brother-in-low was a speedway's player and my sister teached me this sport. And now - I love it and I go supporter the team of my city with my niece ;-)

      Delete