Sunday, March 10, 2013

Confetti Party !



When I look out the window and I see the snow- I am sick of it. I like winter, but that’s enough! Fortunately, this snow reminds me beautiful memories from Spain.
In Tarragona, where I was during 5 months, I never saw any snow .
On the other hand, Spanish people have a great idea: “create” their own snow. How? It’s easy! It is “just” necessary to have 2 tons of confetti... ;)
Every year between January and February in a city near Tarragona, Spanish people organize a superb and very original party – the Confetti party! Confetti fall from “the sky” exactly like snow! 



Confetti are everywhere. Imagine that I found them in my clothes after my come back to Poland (so 4 months later...).


I think that it’s the craziest party I have ever participated ;)
And you, have you taken part in parties as crazy and great as it?


5 comments:

  1. Brilliant! Spain is one of the places were crazy parties are organized all of the year! (tomato fignt, bull fignt, thousand of festivals) Maybe one day I would have an occasion to participate in party like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that after our exam session we can organize a confetti party! :D We just need a little bit of confetti... Et voilà!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That party certainly looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. In Thien Thanh (which is in Vietnam), we have Confetti Party too! But our confetti is made of bullets and grenades left by Americans after 1975. Trust me, it's definitely more excited.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mi! That's the best party you have ever participated in? Trust me, one weekend with me and you can change your mind;)

    ReplyDelete