Friday, March 1, 2013

Take a risk!



Hello!

Can you imagine that you live five months abroad, without your family, your friends, etc?

Three years ago I wasn’t able to think about ideas like that, and then I read somewhere at the university about Erasmus project. So, I decided to apply. When I saw the results of the recruitment I was very happy and terrified in the same time. 
Happy, because I was dreaming about life in Spain and terrified, because I never lived without my parents and my friends so long. 


Now, two years later I'm very proud of myself - I took a risk but as people say:' no risk, no fun' ;).
I spent five wonderful months in Tarragona (about 90km from Barcelona), I met a lot of people from different countries. It was amazing!! I can say that it was the best period in my life and the biggest adventure! I also had a good experience and a life lesson!!



I'd like to encourage you to take a risk and not to be afraid about new situations, new people! Realise your dreams and don't forget that "The future starts today, NOT tomorrow" ;-)!

6 comments:

  1. Ania! I agree with you! It was the best period of my life too:) I want to go one more time to Rennes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rennes <3 I hope I'll go back there some time ;)

      Delete
  2. Good for you! That certainly was a risk worth taking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though it gives you a lot of great opportunities, I dont't think that I'd be brave enough to go on Erasmus all alone. :P But if I was with someone I knew, with a friend... Why not?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barczi, don't be so weak;)

    Mi, you forgot to mention taht you had met the love of your life in Tarragona! A small detail;)

    I regret not to take advantage of this opportunity and go abroad, now it's too late;(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never regretted going on Erasmus and I'm happy that I took that risk ;)

    ReplyDelete