Friday, March 29, 2013

My childhood memories....

Hello !
I think that you have already realised that I like take the pictures and I love when somebody takes the pictures of me.
I have never shame of my pictures - I like laugh at myself, so I decided to show you some photos from my childhood.


The first one shows that I love sleep. I loved my bed. Now, I regret that I changed this bed because it was really comfortable... :-( but (don't be suprised!!! ) I grew and I'm too high now... 


And the second one - my first holidays abroad. It was in Croatia. I spent this time with my parents, my brother, my cousins and my aunt and my uncle ;-) It was a big adventure !! I wish I'd appreciated more this holidays - I wasn't too happy of visiting the monuments - I prefered enjoy with my cousins at the sea.

And the last picture:


I have no picture from Easter time, but I think that this one is good for the weather....


HAPPY EASTER!!!! ;-)

5 comments:

  1. I love the last picture. You look like a princess. What a beautiful dress! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winter princess - how lovely:) Happr Easter, my dear:*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love your hair! yes, I agree with Ania - just like princess :)(by the way - Santa is angry at you? :P )

    ReplyDelete
  4. The third picture is amazing - a proper Snow Queen! Even Santa is impressed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like a princess?? Noooooooooooo! LIKE A DIVA:D

    p.s. I should comment your post because you have more (sweet) comments than me;(;(

    ReplyDelete